Join a ministry team at impact
If you are interested in using your gifts and talents to make a difference by serving at Impact, please complete the below form and we will help get you plugged in with a team.
- Auditorium Greeters - Current tasks include assisting worshipers with finding seating as needed. Another smiling face!
- Café - For those with the gift of hospitality. Serve our guests with a cup of coffee and a smile.
- Creative Team - “Behind the scenes” creativity and set construction as needed for worship & special events.
- Digital Tools Team - For our technology savvy volunteers who are willing to become familiar with the Church Center (members) & Planning Center (volunteers) apps for the purpose of helping others to use the tool. Willingness to be available in The Landing lobby as a “help center” during Sunday morning service times and after services.
- Guest Central - Welcoming personalities who greet and check in worshipers, distribute communion, tend to the entrances, pass out materials (as needed), guide visitors, and direct those in need to prayer.
- Impact Kids (Nursery, Preschool and Grades K-5) - Volunteers who strive to lift the name of Jesus among our children. This includes both direct (face to face) and indirect (behind the scenes) planning, interaction, and resourcing our children’s ministry.
- Impact Students (Grades 6 - 12) - If you have a heart for teens, this group is for you! You will assist with youth group on Sunday evenings and any special events they have. Pouring into the hearts of teens to help lead them on a successful life in Christ.
- Missions - Mission volunteers strive to make our congregation actively aware and promote all mission outreach projects week to week, month to month, and seasonally throughout the year.
- Online Hosts - Live stream personalities with quick typing skills who can greet and interact with our online worshipers during our two Sunday services.
- Parking - Parking volunteers are the first smiling faces seen upon arrival. Duties include the deployment of signage and the direction of a safe flow of motorist’s arrival to The Landing.
- Praise Team - For music-makers willing to lift the name of Jesus and lead the congregation to praise God in song.
- Prayer Ministry - For those who seek to bolster Impact’s “intentional community” of prayer by: creating opportunities to pray with and for our members/visitors, invoking the name of the Holy Spirit, and responding to need with prayer.
- Safety/Security - Safety/Security Team members monitor and communicate with each other to ensure all worshipers and visitors can praise the name of Jesus in a safe and protected environment.
- Set up/Tear Down - Prepare The Landing for worship on Sundays by placing equipment and returning equipment as needed. A split schedule of setting up and tearing down is the goal.
- Social Media/Website - For those who like to be on the internet. You would help post events and announcements on our social media pages as well as help to keep our website up to date and fresh looking.
- Tech Team - For those who are willing to learn or are gifted in audio, video, projection, and live streaming presentations aimed at praising God and conveying the Good News.
- Translation - To serve Impact’s Portuguese speaking community through the real-time translation of worship services using listening devices aimed to break down language barriers as we share the Good News of Jesus.