Friday, August 02, 2019 - Sunday, August 04, 2019
Help Build Hope is an event where we will dedicate our time, resources, hands and prayers to help others.
- It provides teaching of the importance of worship, service and discipleship.
- We will come together (200 volunteers) to frame and construct homes for people in need.
- The homes will then be donated to a partnering organization that will then take the homes to completion.
Decide where YOU can help or what YOU can donate.
- Two homes will be built in the parking lot at The Landing.
- Over 200 volunteers will be needed.
- All ages can participate.
- Nursery age childcare will be provided. You must sign up by July 26 –
- Continental breakfast, lunch and snacks provided all day Saturday.
- Help defray the cost of building materials – mark your giving envelope “House Build” or click on “House Build” to give online.
- A prayer and dedication will be held for each home after the 9:30 and 11:00 am services.
Supplies Needed, email: and let us know what you will bring by July 26.
- Canopies – 2 - 10x10
- Fruit Trays – 6
- Veggie Trays - 6
- Small Bags of Chips
- Ice – 10 - 22oz bags
- Hot Dogs - 200
- Hot Dog Buns - 200
- Orange Juice – 4 gallons
- Baked Beans – 15 large cans
- 3 Pack Condiments – 4
- Dozen Donuts – 10
- Dozen Bagels – 10
- Cookies – 33 dozen
- Pop – 10 – 12 packs
- Water Bottles – 16 cases
- Crew Leaders – Must be age 21 and over. You will lead the volunteers on Saturday following a training session on Friday where you will prepare and organize the materials.
- Builders – All ages invited. You will actually be building the walls on Saturday. Bring work gloves. No tools or training needed.
- Water Boys/Girls – You will deliver water and snacks to the Crew Leaders and Builders as needed on Saturday.
- Kitchen Crew – You will help prepare snacks and meals.
- Clean Up Crew – You will be asked to help clean up the building and parking lot for our weekend services.
- Host Homes – The people who will be guiding us along on this project need housing for two nights (8/2 and 8/3).
- Loading Crew – Take apart and load the house onto the truck, panel by panel on Sunday afternoon.
- Parking Lot Crew – Direct volunteers to parking areas.
- Nursery Crew - Enjoy the kids in the nursery while their families help build the houses.
Register to volunteer by July 21st: https://vomo.org/project/5d128637ca29c