Saturday, September 11, 2021
Registration is now closed.
You might be asking, what is the Help Build Hope Event?
- Help Build Hope is an event where we will dedicate our time, resources, hands, and prayers to help others.
- It provides teaching of the importance of worship, service, and discipleship.
- We will come together (150 volunteers) to frame and construct four Mini Houses for people in need.
- The homes will then be donated to a partnering organization that will then take the homes to completion.
- Four Mini Houses will be built in the parking lot at The Landing.
- Over 150 volunteers will be needed.
- All ages can participate.
- Nursery age childcare (2 years and younger) will be provided. You must register on the website by September 3rd.
- Continental breakfast and lunch provided.
- Help defray the costs of building materials – mark your giving “House Build” or give online and click on “House Build”.
- A prayer and dedication will be held for each home after the 9:30 AM and 11 AM services.
Financial Donations Needed:
You can also donate financially to help defray the cost of the building supplies. Please go to our Give page to do so!